Friday 7 October 2011

Bollywood News Gossips – Latest Hot Actresses Upcoming Movies Wallpapers Pics Photos 2011

Zarine Khan – She does not take help from Salman Khan

(1) Zarine Khan is currently looking for a big house in Bandra and she is fed up of Salman Khan Name cropping up in every story connected to her.

They are friends and she doesn’t like using his name for everything. She is capable of finding a home herself and refuses to seek his help for such petty things.

She is currently living in a one BHK apartment and is looking for a bigger flat but the rents in Bandra are sky-high and she doesn’t have a lavish budget.

Zarine Khan Next Movies 2011 - ‘Housefull 2’ and Tamil film ‘Karneekaran’

(2) As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, "I was offered a lot of item numbers but I wasn't really comfortable. Character Dheela I would not call an item number because it was a funsong and I had Salman in it along with me. I knew nothing would go wrong."

"I am open to such songs where there is no vulgarity or sleaziness."

"The first schedule of Housefull 2 has been completed and now we are gearing up for the next schedule, which will start from next month. I am also doing a Tamil film titled Karikalan with Vikram."

No comments:

Post a Comment